We are COVID-19 secure. Click to find out more.
We are operating as close to normal service as allowed under the current UK Government guidelines relating to COVID-19.
When we visit your location we can confirm that we are compliant with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and trained our full-time and part-time staff on this.
- We clean our equipment thouroughly before and after we visit you.
- We observe strict handwash and hygiene procedures including wearing PPE at all times.
- We will take all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance while we visit your location.
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we will ensure at least a 1m distance and take all the mitigating actions possible to limit transmission risk.
- We can also work outside normal business hours including weekends to help manage and reduce the risk of transmission.
We are a long-established totally independent family company founded in 1971, still operating on our founding principles of integrity, professionalism and enthusiasm.
We enjoy what we do.
With us, you have the invaluable benefit of years of practical experience with every stock count and the hard-won knowledge to obtain the most accurate valuation possible.
We always use well-trained, professional, staff to complete your job satisfactorily and on-time.